Jump Media was established in 1999 as a Design Agency. Today the company has grown considerably and now has two offices in Cornwall and Bristol, UK.
We specialise in three core areas of business:
• Creation of brand and corporate identity, brochure and other printed material through Graphic design.
• Website design, specialising in dynamic, database driven sites.
• Internet Marketing and Hosting services.
We currently actively manage over 250 Web sites on behalf of our clients. Jump Media have a very experienced team of designers, developers, programmers and marketers with a wide range of skills.
Jump Media are Microsoft Gold Certified Partners and can provide bespoke solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Our client base ranges from small enterprise to international banks.
Jump Media also works closely with Photographers, Illustrators, Copywriters, Printers, signage manufacturers and exhibition companies in many of its creative briefs.
Jump Media Equality and Diversity Statement
Jump Media is committed to equality of opportunity. It aims to employ the best people from the widest available pool of talent. It also strives to ensure that all employees are able to contribute to their maximum potential, irrespective of gender, race, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age. To this end, the Jump Media does and will:
• Take steps to attract employment applications from talented individuals in all sections of the community.
• Review periodically selection criteria and processes to ensure individuals are recruited and promoted on the basis of their merits and abilities relevant to the job.
• Provide a working environment in which no employee experiences discrimination, harassment or intimidation.
Jump Media Sustainability Statement
Jump Media as a company and as individuals strive to:
• Minimise waste by evaluating how we work and ensuring that we are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the most appropriate use of public transport and company vehicles and the sourcing of our energy requirements.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our clients and suppliers.
• Use telephone and internet technologies effectively to actively manage our client and supplier relationships and to minimise unnecessary travel.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.